Sunday, September 12, 2010

Your Grace..an amazing thing

Fall is HERE!!!!! :D That means good food, fun fashion and amazing outdoor time :)

It's the end of summer :) I am SOO sorry for all the craziness that has happened.. I have not been able to share any posts at all this summer. And then the blog had a bug so I had to delete it and then redo the whole thing. So my apologizes to you all. I hope that things weren't too crazy for you all :)

I am extremely excited to be going into the fall. Yes, with summer over comes school. But there are amazing opportunities to share the love of God in your schools with your fellow students.

This summer..God has brought me to a place where I can stand before Him in complete awe. Before, it was hard to get into that state of mind... but now I look to my God for so many things. Today at worship, I just started crying. Not because of anything sad... but, just... being in awe of how AMAZING God truly is. One of our worship songs really hit home for me.

"Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
empty handed but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
forever I am changed by your love
in the presence of your majesty"

His grace, his grace has found me just as I am. I think about how it is physically impossible for humans to have grace. But THROUGH God we can give grace to others. And I think about how amazing God's grace is for all of us. You don't have to come to God AFTER you have dealt with all your junk. You can come to him in the middle of your problems..and he meets you.. just as you are.

So my challenge to you is..realize his grace and share that grace with others. :)

I hope you all have an AMAZING week :) I love you all so much.

Your sister in Christ,
Talyn

No comments:

Post a Comment